Thursday, April 2, 2009

Butt-burning, baby-naming, cattle-prodding....

Just a quick little "thank you" to all of you fabulous and attractive people that are still checking and reading our blog.

Stuart and I are completely boring people and yet, you weirdos seem to somehow find that entertaining..
There's something seriously wrong with ALL of you!

And that's exactly why we LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Mmmmwah
!!
Thank you again for caring and following along in our super-exciting journey!!

As for our latest amazing and life-changing tidbits of interest....
Yeah, uh...
I've got nothing.

Sorry for the "super-exciting" part.. I totally lied. ;)



Anyway, Stuart is still being a complete slacker on finishing his autobiography. I'm going to have to cattle-prod him or something. Our tentative application deadline is in May. So he technically has a few weeks left to finish his Amazing, Page-Turning, Epic Story of Stu. (Sorry, I did it again..)
He's putting waaay too much thought into this thing. I mean, just put the pen to the paper and do it already, man!
Its for a social worker, not a publisher! I don't think she's going to deduct points for unoriginality.. hopefully.




What else?
Oh.. people have already started asking me if we have a name picked for the baby.. That's kinda weird, I guess. Especially since we're still like a year and a half away!
It is sweet, though. I think people want to treat us like any other "expectant parents"... Actually, its really nice that people care that much!

Back to baby names.....
okay, well, we have been married for nearly a decade. So of course, we have a few that we like. And thankfully our tastes have changed a bit over the years.
If we'd had a baby in 2002, we'd have a little Patrick or Plum running around :)
I don't know... I still kinda like Plum.

Clearly we have a lot of time left to ponder this subject. We'll probably keep in mind 3 names that we like and then choose the right one when we see his little face.
Or her face.. You never know, we could have a Plum yet!! ha.




In other news, Stu and I have realized what completely out of shape chunkers we are!
So today is DAY #4 of our 'Total Body Makeover'. I did it a few years ago, in Texas, and it was awesome... 12 weeks of butt-burning, quad-cramping, ab-twisting torture.
But its amazing.
I've already started to crave the exercise.. its completely disturbing. Oh, I hope it lasts!!

That's my problem.. I start a program and have great results..
And then, I get lazy.
Its true. We're trying to change that, though. If we can make it a habit now and keep it up for the next year and a half...
Then it should be easy to keep it as part of our normal, daily routine when Junior enters the picture.
Makes sense, right?

Now we just have to stay motivated.. Bring on DAY #5, baby! Woohoo!



So that's it for now.
Not much going on...
pretty random, definitely dorky, a little uneventful, and a tad strange...

Yep... life is good :)

No comments: