Tuesday, April 21, 2009

oh happy day!

Well, yesterday was my boo-hoo day as you may have read in my posting...
I must have just needed a therapeutic purging through blogging. Sorry to those of you that had to suffer through it! :)

But now I just may be over it... cuz I saw a pic of my blogging buddy's baby, Gabe!!
JoJo got her referral yesterday and as you can see, he is crazy-cute!!
Kinda punk-rock, actually ;) I can't wait for Stuart too see this pic!

So anyway, thanks for listening yesterday... and I guess I was wrong...
Because this encouraged me soo much today!! I am so happy for their family.. And I actually do feel a little closer to our own little guy :)
Yay!

2 comments:

Bishop's Mom said...

He is precious! He looks like he's channeling Elvis a little bit...how cute! And don't worry your time of waiting will be over soon. I went through one before I had Bishop and if I hadn't I don't know if I would be as grateful for him. I don't even mind when he wakes me at 5 in the morning b/c I'm just so happy that he's here. When you finally get your baby you will feel the same way too. I truly believe that there is a reason for every season in our lives. Hold in there God has some wonderful things ahead for you.

JoJo said...

Thanks so much. We are totally smitten with our little 'punk rocker'