Monday, April 6, 2009

honestly random crap... I mean, scrap..

Photobucket


A sweet blogger sent this award to me!

Craziest thing- her name is also Summer aka Sunny Mom, and they are adopting from Korea, as well! :)
She's also full of it!! ha.
Weird coincidence, huh?

Anywho, I guess the point of this prestigious award is to list 7 random things about myself and then to pass it along to 7 people so they can do the same... as if you guys give a scrap! ;)

So here goes:

1- We still haven't filed our taxes.. Total procrastinators/slackers.

2- I screen all phone calls.. Caller ID is the best invention EVER!

3- My circulation is similar to that of a lizard.. right now my fingers and toes are complete popsicles.

4- And when they are really, really icy, I enjoy surprising my husband with them. The lower back is the best! He screams like a little school girl!! ;)

5- I can never spend a lot of money on my cell phone or sunglasses because I am accident prone with major dropsies.

6- I loooove cheese but I don't eat any other dairy.

7- Grocery shopping is more fun to me than going to the mall. (And I wonder why I'm forced to do an exercise boot-camp!)


Well, pass it on, you random, scrappers, you!!

And check out their cool blogs... people from all over the country blogging about all sorts of stuff, not just Korea or adoption, I promise!!


JoJo @ littlebitoseoul.blogspot.com/
Jen @ jmbraun.blogspot.com/
Chris and Sheacy @ babykate.sheacy.com
Christine @ kinleysandkimchi.blogspot.com/
Kelly @ chrisandkelly.blogspot.com/
Dawanna @ ouradventuresathome.blogspot.com/
Colleen @ paperlanternkorea.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Lora said...

1, 2, and 3...right there with you!

Christophoros Thompson said...

I think the bullet holes in that sign might tell an interesting story.. one that ends abruptly, I'm sure.

Lets not talk about the taxes.. I still have yet to download my turbotax... ugh.

Chris