Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blurbalicious

Recently I heard about a cool little website called, "Blurb"... and I think it may possibly change my life. Link
Fellow blogger and future parent, JoJo, is using "Blurb" to make a hardcover of her blog for their baby.
Sooo cute and clever!!
Thanks, JoJo, for my new hobby/time vortex! :)

Apparently book self-publishing websites are all the rage.. Clearly, I'm not very informed because I had no clue.

How cool is that "Blurb", though??
You can make your own book, in amazing quality, with photos, drawings, artwork, text.. whatever floats your boat.
They will even sell copies for you (depending on the subject) to your family, friends, or the random general public.

I've actually been toying with writing a children's book for years.
Hmmm... maybe, just maybe "Blurb" is exactly what I've needed!
Ooooo, I can't wait to get started!

My dad has many, many thoughts and ideas... This would be a great thing for him to do as well. I know you're reading this, Dad... Do it, do it!

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Look out, once you start with Blurb you too will become obessed with it, like me. But it's tons of fun and a great creative outlet. Enjoy!

Sunnymama said...

OH I want to do it! I read it on JoJo's blog but did not really look into it!