Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yard Sale Mania!!!!

So we're nearing our BIG DAY of Yard Sale/Adoption Fund Raiser.

Its this Saturday... Finally!

Let me tell you, it cannot get here fast enough.

I guess its like anything.. you plan and plan and prepare for days, weeks, months... and by the time it gets here, you're just ready to get it behind you already! 

Hopefully we will have a nice turn-out of customers! Because we have soooo much stuff!

I had NO idea how generous people would be... especially my insanely, amazing coworkers. Its been an incredible experience to see and feel how much people care about our story and our family. Kinda makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :)

In case you or anyone you know might possibly live in the Nashville area, let me know and I'll send you the address! We have TONS of everything! CDs galore, home decor, clothes out the wazoo, toys, furniture, renovation stuff, Christmas decorations.. its crazy the amount and the variety of styles and tastes since so many different people donated. 

Thank God all the junk is at our old place. I don't think I could handle living in the middle of those piles and piles and piles.. Hopefully we can organize it all and make it look somewhat attractive..

Stu's dad is coming to help, too.. We're hoping that he has some sort of previous yard-sale-experience, since we clearly don't know what the crap we're doing!

Our Very First Yard Sale... awwwwwww.

(Note: Stuart has made me vow that this will be our first and LAST Yard Sale.. for the rest of our lives..) 

No comments: