Friday, July 3, 2009

The Big 3-0


A display of Fireworks 2007 by ♥Spice

I'm finishing up my 20's this weekend in a blaze of fireworks and Mexican food! Woohoo!! Could there be a better way to ring in a new decade?? No way! :)


Uncle Julio's on Blue by Nate Larimer

We're headed to TX to do some much needed R & R and catching up with friends we haven't seen for over 2 years... Skyping and Facebook are only good for so long! Much delayed hugs are in order from some super-amazing, insanely fabulous people ;) you know who you are..

Although, turning 30 hasn't traumatized me as much as I had expected. I gotta say, 29 was little rough for me.. I guess I could sense the impending doom! Bam! Only one more year, Summer... your 20's are behind you, Granny... Boohoo! (Okay.. maybe it wasn't quite that bad but it still hurt a little)

Don't Cry by Drummer Photo Experience

I quickly got over it.. It really helps to be married to someone 8 years older than you! I'll always be younger and that feels sooo good! ;) Its evil, I know. But I've vowed to be more honest in this fresh, new decade of my life..



Tongue Liberated by fabulousfab_1604
sooooo, God help us all! haha


I have heard that the 30's should be my best decade yet!

And I'm actually a little excited. What a cool thing! Those insecure, self-doubting, 'am I pretty enough'.. 'skinny enough'.. 'perfect enough' years behind me.... those stoopid 20's ;)

Yessss! I cannot wait!!! Bring it on!! Pleeeez!

To be comfortable in your own skin...

comfortable baby mışıııılll=) by merveçi.

Now that's a perfect Birthday gift. I hope I can give that to myself on Tuesday....... Well that and a new handbag :)

There's a super-cute one at Anthropologie that would make me very, very comfortable!

Ahem, Stuart.. That's your cue :)



Clearly I got a little carried away with Flickr... too excited about our trip to sleep!

3 comments:

Sunnymama said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun. I have to work aaallll weekend. So have a virgin drink for me. Hehe

JoJo said...

Happy Birthday! We love Uncle Julio's too! And of course, I love handbags...

Bishop's Mom said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!! Your little illustrations crack me up! I think that I am going to love my thirties too...which isn't far away for me. You're going to have alot of great things coming your way this decade. The house is soooo adorable by the way. :)