Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another Starbuck's sign-off...

Apparently this "buyer's market" thing that we are supposedly going through right now does not apply to the neighborhood we like... and possibly the price range we're in too. 

Because we have another multiple offer situation on the yellow house.

So last night we met our agent at Starbuck's and put in an offer of our own. Yikes! The anticipation.....

According to our agent and our loan officer, this is really unheard of right now.  Sellers are lucky to get 1 offer after many weeks of being on the market. These 2 houses are receiving multiple offers after only days on the market. That was the norm 3 years ago, but definitely not now.

So I guess we're just really lucky, huh??  ;)'   ha!  (Sarcasm doesn't quite come across the same in print, does it?)

Now we're just waiting to see what happens. We'll hear from them by noon today.

But we're thinking that if this one doesn't work out, we may stop looking for awhile.

This potential-rejection stuff is emotionally exhausting!!! 

1 comment:

Bishop's Mom said...

I know how stressful that can be. My last two houses had multiple offers and I had my realtors put an escalating bid on them and that's how I got them. I'll explain more to you at work today! See you soon!