Wednesday, January 13, 2010

blogger! boo!!!!!!

so clearly i have been a complete slacker in the blogging department... sorry :(
i've not really had much to say on the adoption front, so i haven't really been babbling on nonsensically as usual.
i do plan to continue with my typical rants and craziness after we have our formal meeting in a week and a half with the bethany christian services adoption agency.
our appointment is on monday, the 25th. if you could please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that day, that would be awesome!!! :)

but just because i haven't been posting lately, doesn't mean that i haven't been checking on all of my fellow bloggers' progress and updates!!
which leads me to the problem i am having...
for some reason, "blogger" has deleted all of the blogs that i was following!!!!!! so now i have no way of checking on any of you and keeping in touch! boo.
if you would please send me your web address, that would be awesome. i know some of you are in the crucial times of your journey and i am devastated that i might miss some of it!!

love,
summer

**literally 2 seconds after posting this, all of my "followed blogs" popped back up on my dashboard...
so i have no idea what happened but since its been so long since i've posted, i'm leaving the post as is!! its better than nothing, right?!
yeah, probably not but its all i have time for today. sorry!! :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

That has happened to me too with portions of my blog. Just disappear for periods of time. Glad you got it back up!