Friday, June 5, 2009

Closing Day. Signing.. signing.... signing

Well.
We are closing on our house today at 1:00.
Wow.
Getting a little nervous now.. I guess that's pretty normal...

Our real estate agent said that we should do some hand exercises this morning so our fingers don't cramp while we are signing our names a bazillion times!

We plan to go to our house (yay!) after the paper-signing-extravaganza to measure for a refrigerator. We've already picked our washer and dryer but choosing a refrigerator is a little more difficult for some reason.... too many choices.

While we're out and about, we'll probably stop at Home Depot (our first of many, many trips, I'm sure) to check out their ceiling fans. I must, must, must have a ceiling fan at night.
My body seriously turns into a furnace around 3am, but for hours before that, my feet and hands are popsicles... What's the deal?
Hormones, no doubt.
Annnnnd I'm turning into my mother! :)


Anywho, that's the story from here.

Big day. Big step. Kinda cool.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Congratulations! good luck at the closing